Position #1 When positioned under upper body the bed wedge allows elevation assisting people with breathing difficulties, sinus relief and reflux while being soft enough to protect against pressure sores in the area or marking of prominent bony areas on the spine, buttocks and sacral areas. Position #2 While being positioned under the lower region of the body, elevates the legs to promote and improve vascular drainage & circulation of the legs as well as elevating the heels for access and aeration for injury care and recovery. Position #3 Support body wedge pillow positioned against the back of the body offers back roll control, protecting against sacral and spinal pressure. When positioned against the front of the patient offers forward roll control, protecting the patient against rolling onto their front risking respiratory function or refluxial dysfunction.
- Memory Foam bed wedge is made from soft and supportive memory foam layer with consideration of patients at high risk of marking and pressure areas.
- Medical grade memory foam and supporting and durable high rebound foam core.
- Offers multiple positioning options for various medical situations including high care support, recovery and rehabilitation of patients of all ages.
- Wedge pillow soft enough to protect against pressure sores in the area or marking of prominent bony areas on the spine, buttocks and sacral areas.
- Control risk of respiratory function and reflexive dysfunction.