Vital signs can be displayed for any age patient – from neonatal and pediatric patients to adult patients.
- Display arrhythmia and ST segment analysis, drug dose calculation, pacemaker detection
- ECG / Heart Rate, Comen SpO2, NIBP, Respiration, Temperature and pulse.
- Record 96 hour trends, 60 alarm events, and 400 groups of NIBP list.
- TFT Touch Screen is 21cm (8.4in)
- A flexible power supply: built in battery provides 4 hours working time.
- Can be used to transport patients within your facility, or by ambulance.
- Compact dimensions of 107mm X 214mm X 246mm, and 3kg.
Vital signs accessories available (not included)
- 5 lead clip connecto ECG cable
- Electrodes ped/neonate (pk 15)
- SPO2 finger sensor adult hard
- SPO2 finger sensor adult soft
- SPO2 extension cable for vsstar
- SPO2 finger sensor neonate wrap
- SPO2 finger sensor pediatric hard
- SPO2 finger sensor pediatric soft
- Grounding cable for vsstar
- Stylus for vsstar
- Nibp tube for vsstar black
- Temperature rectal/esophageal
- Temperature skin probe adult
- Temperature skin probe neonate
- Temperature skin probe pediatric